The vision of the Cherokee County Chamber of Commerce is to be considered the primary and best resource for advocacy, business development, community relations, and economic sustainability by the members.
The primary mission of the Cherokee County Chamber of Commerce is to be an advocate for its members by promoting the growth of business, industry, and community.
The Chamber staff and volunteer leadership, working together, will accomplish this mission by:
- Working with the business and industry professionals to develop an understanding of their problems and concerns.
- Providing updates on city, county, state, and national legislative and political affairs.
- Being proactive in the modification or prevention of controversial issues which could be detrimental to the expansion and growth of the Cherokee County community. Creating a climate of appreciation for the value of investing substance and self on behalf of the interest of competitive business.
- Promoting economic programs designed to strengthen and expand the income potential of all businesses and industries within the trade area of Cherokee County.
- Encouraging civic, social, and cultural programs which are designed to increase the quality of life and aesthetic values of the county.
- Developing programs to prevent or lessen the effect of adverse conditions on the growth and expansion of the business climate in the county.