As a Chamber in the Upstate, we are a member of the Upstate Chamber Coalition, a coalition made up of 13 upstate chambers of commerce coming together advocating for local businesses on all levels of government. Lead by the Greenville Chamber of Commerce, the full-time business lobbyists:
- work to prevent anti-business legislation
- advocate for pro-business legislation through our legislative agenda
- research and develop solutions to address business concerns
- work closely with other business advocacy organizations to look out for the best interests of our investors, and
- send out to call-to-actions for investors to influence public policy
While most of the attention is spent working with the South Carolina General Assembly, the Coalition also works closely with our local governments and with our Congressional delegation.